• Mis-Qua-Mi-Saga-Eh-Ganing


  1. How do I change my address?
    • Call the office, or mail in a current address form or a letter.

  2. How do I enroll if I was adopted?
    • You must present a birth certificate that includes the biological Red Lake enrolled parent(s).

  3. How do I enroll my child?
    • Contact the Enrollment Department for necessary paperwork.

  4. How long is the process to enroll?
    • Meetings are conducted on a monthly basis. Completed paperwork goes first to the Enrollment meeting and then to the Tribal Council.

  5. I lost my Tribal ID. Do I need to visit the office to receive another copy?
    • A copy of your ID can be mailed as long as a notarized Tribal Application and $15 fee is received by the department.

  6. What do I need to provide in terms of proof in order to enroll?
    • Please provide your original birth certificate, Recognition of Parentage (if available), notarized application (complete).

  7. What is the cost of a Tribal ID?
    • $15 for everyone under the age of 60.


16-Oct-2019 10:45 AM