- How do I change my address?
- Call the office, or mail in a current address form or a letter.
- How do I enroll if I was adopted?
- You must present a birth certificate that includes the biological Red Lake enrolled parent(s).
- How do I enroll my child?
- Contact the Enrollment Department for necessary paperwork.
- How long is the process to enroll?
- Meetings are conducted on a monthly basis. Completed paperwork goes first to the Enrollment meeting and then to the Tribal Council.
- I lost my Tribal ID. Do I need to visit the office to receive another copy?
- A copy of your ID can be mailed as long as a notarized Tribal Application and $15 fee is received by the department.
- What do I need to provide in terms of proof in order to enroll?
- Please provide your original birth certificate, Recognition of Parentage (if available), notarized application (complete).
- What is the cost of a Tribal ID?
- $15 for everyone under the age of 60.
16-Oct-2019 10:45 AM