Elderly Maintenance Program
Red Lake Elderly Maintenance Program will operate and maintain to ensure the quality of service to our elders in a timely matter. Our goal is to the satisfaction of the work we intend for the elders while preserving our cultural ties and traditions for ourselves as well as for the people of the Red Lake Nation.
- 60 Years of age and older & an Enrolled Member of the Red Lake Nation
- Must reside in the unit to be serviced (Cannot be a Red Lake Housing Authority Unit)
- Year round resident within the boundaries of the Red Lake Indian Reservation
- For the Disabled, the age requirements may be waived but are required to show documentation from your doctor stating you are permanently disabled.
- Snow Plowing
- Grass Cutting
- Plastic Windows
- Removal Of Plastic On Windows In Spring
- Replace If Needed: Water Heater, Sump Pump & Pressure Tanks
- Electrical Problems
- Minor Carpentry – Ramps/Porches
- Grab Bars: Toilet/Shower Area
- Repair Windows/Deck