Red Lake Band of Chippewa Indians
PO Box 555
Red Lake, MN. 56671
Phone: ( 218 ) 679-3341 or (218) 679-1345
Fax: ( 218 ) 679-2188
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Branchaud, Ethel Ext. 1413
Fairbanks, Dorla Ext. 1345
Good, Dallas Ext. 2761
Good, Joseph Ext. 2760
Business License/Enrollment Specialist
Martin, Jennifer Ext. 1412
- How do I change my address?
Call the office, or mail in a current address form or a letter.
- How do I enroll if I was adopted?
You must present a birth certificate that includes the biological Red Lake enrolled parent(s).
- How do I enroll my child?
Contact the Enrollment Department for necessary paperwork.
- How long is the process to enroll?
Meetings are conducted on a monthly basis. Completed paperwork goes first to the Enrollment meeting and then to the Tribal Council.
- I lost my Tribal ID. Do I need to visit the office to receive another copy?
A copy of your ID can be mailed as long as a notarized Tribal Application and $15 fee is received by the department.
- What do I need to provide in terms of proof in order to enroll?
Please provide your original birth certificate, Recognition of Parentage (if available), notarized application (complete).
- What is the cost of a Tribal ID?
$15 for everyone under the age of 60.