1. How do I change my address?
    Call the office, or mail in a current address form or a letter.
  2. How do I enroll if I was adopted?
    You must present a birth certificate that includes the biological Red Lake enrolled parent(s).
  3. How do I enroll my child?
    Contact the Enrollment Department for necessary paperwork.
  4. How long is the process to enroll?
    Meetings are conducted on a monthly basis. Completed paperwork goes first to the Enrollment meeting and then to the Tribal Council.
  1. I lost my Tribal ID. Do I need to visit the office to receive another copy?
    A copy of your ID can be mailed as long as a notarized Tribal Application and $15 fee is received by the department.
  2. What do I need to provide in terms of proof in order to enroll?
    Please provide your original birth certificate, Recognition of Parentage (if available), notarized application (complete).
  3. What is the cost of a Tribal ID?
    $15 for everyone under the age of 60.