The purpose of the Human Resources Department is to establish a uniform system of policies and procedures where applicable, to provide administrative guidelines in day-to-day operations for all Red Lake Band of Chippewa Indians Tribal employees.
The Red Lake Tribal Council reserves the right to modify existing policies and procedures for all areas of responsibility and establishes that these policies do not constitute a contract.
Forms & Documents
- 2017 Employment Application
- Berkley Workers Comp Form 2016
- Detention Officer Supplemental Questionnaire 2016
- FLMA Forms 2016
- Personnel Policy
- RLPD Supplement Questionnaire Dispatcher 2016
- UNUM Life Insurance Form 2016
- Designation Notice Under The Family and Medical Leave Act
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee's Serious Health Condition Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Notice of Eligibility & Rights and Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act