|Adults (Ages: 18 - 55)||1|
|Students (Ages: 6-17)||0.5|
|Elders (Ages: 55 & older)||0.5|
|Children (Ages: 5 & younger)||Free|
- Fares include ONE trip, additional stops will cost an additional fare.
- BUS FARE IS REQUIRED BEFORE RIDE!! - NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Bus Pass are available for purchase from the RLNT Office Dispatcher, Cost: $15.00 (Money Order Only)
- Students will be picked up starting after 9:00am PLEASE USE EVERY EFFORT TO UTILITIZE SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION FOR STUDENTS.
Red Lake Nation Transit
Monday - Friday
Updates Effective starting September 24, 2018
TRIBAL EMPLOYEES - IF YOU NEED A RIDE TO WORK, CALL RIGHT @ 6:00am
- Employees will receive priority in getting rides to work.
- All others will be accepted in the order they are received.
Ponemah Route Schedule
|Leaving Red Lake||Leaving Ponemah|
Pick Up From Ponemah
- 6:00am - MUST CALL DAY BEFORE & MORNING OF TO CONFIRM
- 11:30am - Must call hour before to schedule pick up
Red Lake Casino Runs
If you need a ride TO/FROM the casino, you must call ONE hour before scheduled times.
(Tuesdays & Fridays)
- Bus starts picking up at 9:00am - leaves for Bemidji @ 10:00am
- Bus leaves Bemidji @ 1:30pm to return to Red Lake.
|AGES||ROUND TRIP||ONE WAY|
|Adults (Ages: 18 - 55)||3.5||2|
|Students (Ages: 6-17)||2.5||1.5|
|Elders (Ages: 55 & older)||2.5||1.5|
|Children (Ages: 5 & younger)||Free||Free|
|Please limit 3 babies per paying customer. Babies MUST HAVE CARSEAT(S)|